Have you considered improving the aesthetic appearance of your building with etched glass, but you didn’t want to spend the money? As elegant and sophisticated as etched glass is, the price is tough to swallow. A more cost-effective alternative is decorative window tinting. It looks very similar to etched glass but doesn’t have the same steep price tag.
Sun Control Tinting carries a wide range of 3M window films, including the stunning 3M Fasara collection. The Fasara collection adds decorative appeal to glass doors and windows in homes and businesses. From stripes to frosted glass to seasonal decor, there is something for every taste and budget!
Let’s learn more about Fasara decorative window film and how it can be used to add personality and privacy to your building.
Benefits of 3M Decorative Tinting
3M Fasara interior design films are made from thin, durable polyester that feature a decorative matte surface. You can achieve a wide variety of results with these films including enhanced privacy, decorative appeal and architectural beauty. The films are a fraction of the cost of etched glass windows, and they offer the same benefits as traditional window tinting.
Decorative window film is applied to internal glass and window surfaces. Hire a professional to do the installation so that the film is applied correctly, and you get the full warranty. Here are some of the most common areas to install window tinting:
- Conference rooms
- Private offices
- Retail settings
- Residential homes
- Glass partitions
Types of Decorative Films
Decorative tinting is available in an assortment of designs and patterns, making it easy to choose the perfect fit for the application. Some of the most popular include:
- Privacy banding. Enjoy added privacy in your office, meeting areas or conference rooms with privacy banding. Available in striped, solid or patterned banding around the midsection of the windows.
- Full coverage privacy. If you want coverage from top to bottom, the full coverage privacy graphics will suit your needs.
- Decorative vision strip. If your glass doors or windows are crystal clear, prevent occupants from walking into the glass with decorative vision strips. They will thank you for it!
- Accent stripes. Simple and subtle, accent stripes can be added to any window or door in the home or workplace.
- Decorative accents. Choose from a range of accents to spice up your office while keeping the tone professional.
Sun Control Tinting is your one-stop shop for 3M window film products. To learn more about the decorative tinting that we carry and its affordable price point, give us a call today.